• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Aunty Flo collects the following data:
• Name, email address, phone number, Business Address, Social Media Links.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Aunty Flo with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Aunty Flo may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Searching the web and/or business directories to contact you.
How will we use your data?
Aunty Flo collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Add your business details to our directory
If you agree, Aunty Flo will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Aunty Flo processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Aunty Flo securely stores your data on our servers
Aunty Flo will keep your Name, email address, phone number, Business Address, Social Media Links and any other data you provided until you ask us to remove your listing, we will delete your data by searching our servers for your email address and deleting any records assigned to your email address.
Aunty Flo would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Aunty Flo from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Aunty Flo Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Aunty Flo would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Aunty Flo for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Aunty Flo correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Aunty Flo to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Aunty Flo erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Aunty Flo restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Aunty Flo’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Aunty Flo transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Aunty Flo uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Aunty Flo uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Aunty Flo sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other website
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Aunty Flo has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
Fax: 01625 524 510